Saturday 6 October 2012

Starting Up!

Hello!

For those of you who don't know me I am Wardi and this is my new blog! Dedicated to the world of Starcraft 2 I will use this blog to bring attention to new strategies, great games and helpful tips all through a mixture of my own insight from streamed games or my own ladder matches!

Since creating the practice group and channel SC2Improve around 9 months ago I began working avidly to bring content to players to inspire them to both play and improve. Through this time I have learned how to stream, casted professional games as well as reaching my own personal goal of being promoted into Masters.

I'm really excited to get this new blog thing going so I'm going to take a couple of days to set up and make sure everything is looking nice and then I'll be straight onto making sure this is a blog you'll want to keep on returning to!

So until Monday or so good luck + have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment